A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
firefrog
Newly Registered Users

Post by firefrog »

[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font]
Hello from North Canterbury New Zealand - My name is Greg and I have been into scanning for many years, when I started I had a realistic scanner 10 ch with xtls , now I have 9 scanners/ radios !! much to the other halfs disgust :lol:
I run a Tait 2010, 2x Uniden T8, 1x Uniden 780XLT, Uniden 144xlt for PDW paging,AR8000, AR8200,1 x Tait T200 on fire channel operating a Selcal unit, 1x T200
To see what the selcall unit does look here http://www.woodendfire.net/Selcal.htm
Daniel

Welcome

Post by Daniel »

Hello Greg, welcome to Rochdalescan. I hope you have a wonderful time on Rochdalescan. Please let us know what you think of the site. Shane and I are very happy to see so many people join in one day. Anyway welcome to the team Greg.
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Hi Greg Welcome to the site we hope you have a good time,you have quite an extensive range of radios there . I am also from the South Island in Nelson moved over last year in september, There is alot of stuff that is different over here to over home.It would be interesting to hear your opinion. Anyway thanks again
Cheers Admin
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~