Hi....

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
Phoenix Rising

Hi....

Post by Phoenix Rising »

Alittle about me.....
firstly would appear im the only female here - and also the oldest?? so be nice! LOL! :wink:

Have been what i would call a fire photographer for the last 5yrs - the boys on the job who know me refer to me as
"that phoenix bird" or their stalker!!

have websites dedicated to firefighters - and have come to know alot of firies here and overseas!

Due to starting a new job late last year - unfortunately my time out taking images has been reduced, also for personal reasons have restricted what i attend (so adding to fire memoribilia collection has increased!)

Thats about me in a nutshell?
Happy to answer any questions though :oops:
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Welcome Trish believe it or not you are not the only female here I Think we have about three now , your websites is really good and full of pictures maybe you could consider posting a link in the pictures part or the links part of the forum . Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Shane maybe you could consider doing it for her. Welcome Trish I beleive you also have an account on ozfire. Your site is very well layed out and has exclent photos sometimes better than Matts.
Phoenix Rising

Post by Phoenix Rising »

Daniel wrote:Shane maybe you could consider doing it for her. Welcome Trish I beleive you also have an account on ozfire. Your site is very well layed out and has exclent photos sometimes better than Matts.
Daniel have done links thing. Nice to know im not only female. And yes am a member in Ozfire, moderator on Aussie firefighters (www.aussiefirefighters.com) and thank you for comments on website! It had a change from the original to the "phoenix" one after a personal issue, but i like it!!

(old site is www.geocities.com/trishas_obsession/index.html for those interested? Its still there till i decide to change it) LOL!! :)
92xlt

Post by 92xlt »

Welcome aboard Trish! I'll definately be checking out your phographic handy work as well.
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Hey Trish
Phoenix Rising

A question?

Post by Phoenix Rising »

So can i ask where everyone is roughly??
and whether or not you attend incidents? (just so i can keep an eye out for other nutters! :wink: )
and of course how many have already met mr hayes - matt ??? :?
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I have seen Matt at the QFRS games but couldnt be stuffed to go over to him (in other words scared to face him because I always speak to him on ozfire)
Phil
Administrator

Post by Phil »

Enoggera area and i don't attend fires i see the aftermath at the hospital when some gets hurt
Phil
Forum Administrator
phil@aussiescanners.com.au

Uniden UBCD996T, RH96, UBCD396xt, Uniden UBCD563-PT
RTL-SDRs way to many
Motorola GP328, GP338, GP328 Plus, XTS3000, DP3400 VHF, DP2600e, DP4801e, DM4601e, XTL5000-03, XTS2500 M3
Simoco SRM9030 AC, SRM9022 UW
Hytera - PD412, PD462, PD682, MD782G, PD782G
Barrett 950
Icom IC-F60, IC-410 Pro
Tait TM8250
Kenwood - NX720HG
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: A question?

Post by Stretch »

Phoenix Rising wrote:So can i ask where everyone is roughly??
and whether or not you attend incidents? (just so i can keep an eye out for other nutters! :wink: )
and of course how many have already met mr hayes - matt ??? :?

Chrestwood Heights, Molendinar. And no i don't really attend incidents unless they are pretty close because I am only fifteen and therefore unable to get a license yet so I rely on my bike all the time.
Mitch Rogers
Phoenix Rising

Post by Phoenix Rising »

Daniel wrote:I have seen Matt at the QFRS games but couldnt be stuffed to go over to him (in other words scared to face him because I always speak to him on ozfire)
LOL! so ur local brisbane area as well? geez all you people in my own back yard and i never knew it????
we'll have to organise our own little gathering!?? 8)
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

15 ?? Same here haha as for me im in Rochedale near logan as you can prob see from the name I rarely attend accidents because of some of the reasons as Mitchell unless they are close that is .
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Phoenix Rising

Post by Phoenix Rising »

brisbanescan wrote:Enoggera area and i don't attend fires i see the aftermath at the hospital when some gets hurt
so i take it u work in a hospital??? nurse? wardsmen?? c'mon ya gott be specific :P
Phoenix Rising

Post by Phoenix Rising »

Rochedalescan wrote:15 ?? Same here haha as for me im in Rochedale near logan as you can prob see from the name I rarely attend accidents because of some of the reasons as Mitchell unless they are close that is .
god damn!!! suddenly i feel sooooo old!!! :( when did 15yr olds suddenly become so smart? LOL! :oops: :P
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Phoenix Rising wrote:
brisbanescan wrote:Enoggera area and i don't attend fires i see the aftermath at the hospital when some gets hurt
so i take it u work in a hospital??? nurse? wardsmen?? c'mon ya gott be specific :P
No he sits in his car outside A & E with his scanners wathcing all the gory details aye Brisbanescan lol haha :D im joking .
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Daniel wrote:I have seen Matt at the QFRS games but couldnt be stuffed to go over to him (in other words scared to face him because I always speak to him on ozfire)
LOL! so ur local brisbane area as well? geez all you people in my own back yard and i never knew it????
we'll have to organise our own little gathering!?? 8)
QFRS brisbane games next year maybe I will look out for an old lady lol. :lol:

You will find me just look for the most beautiful looking man that will be me.
Phoenix Rising

Post by Phoenix Rising »

Daniel wrote: QFRS brisbane games next year maybe I will look out for an old lady lol. :lol:

hey i aint THAT OLD!!!
http://www.myspace.com/phoenix_trish
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Yes at 15 I think I would be the youngest one to join here. Anyone else less then 15???

Mitch
Mitch Rogers
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Daniel wrote: QFRS brisbane games next year maybe I will look out for an old lady lol. :lol:

hey i aint THAT OLD!!!
Ahh yes is that you in the photo I have seen you at a fire over the southside once. Didnt say hello cause I didnt know who you were.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Phoenix Rising wrote:

hey i aint THAT OLD!!!
Ahh yes is that you in the photo I have seen you at a fire over the southside once. Didnt say hello cause I didnt know who you were.