Gme 8 pin rj45

Discussion on GME technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
Jeffles87
Newly Registered Users

Gme 8 pin rj45

Post by Jeffles87 »

Does anyone have the pin outs designations of the rj45 8 pin connectors on some models of GME uhf radios.
ewok kowe

Re: Gme 8 pin rj45

Post by ewok kowe »

jeffles87 hi mate , i found this site for gme cables . easier to buy and cheap enough too. www.radioworks.com.au or find the same person on ebay and buy cheaper.
youngn
Forum Manager

Post by youngn »

Good to see you are trying to help, just be sure to check the date that the thread was last active to ensure you don't dig up old dead posts. In this case, it's nearly 2 years old and the OP hasn't signed back in since posting it.

Cheers
"YOUNGN"
ewok kowe

Post by ewok kowe »

thanks youngn , i did not look at the date. i will look first before posting next time . thanks ewok.
youngn
Forum Manager

Post by youngn »

No worries mate
"YOUNGN"