Updates for 2008

The place to get the latest website updates, to share your suggestions and to introduce yourself to the community
Daniel

Updates for 2008

Post by Daniel »

A lot has happened over the last year. Rochedalescan now has over 100 members as I said in my other post about Rochedalescan. 2008 will be the second year of the site and we would like to get bigger and better. You may have heard that the site we support scan-southeast is changing ownership. Rochedalescan is committed to staying with one owner that is Shane. So we will not be getting any new owner we will stay with the one owner for as long as he wishes to stay!

In 2008 we will be doing many updates. ROCHEDALESCAN WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE ON THE SITE! However it must be realistic not stupid. I have already thought up a few things that I would like to see they are in the list that follows.

1. Main site that has scanning Data
2. More members hopefully we will get to 400 members
3. More posts! This year we have had lack of posts members just haven’t been posting enough!
4. A new domain. We will need to be advised of what you would like the domain to be.

Thank-you too all members of 2007. We hope you will be back next year!

Regards,
Administration Team.
Daniel
merlin
Newly Registered Users

Post by merlin »

Daniel

I would be be pretty keen to see the online paging streaming set up on the site. If you could consider it for your plans for the year I am sure that not only would a lot of members love it but it would go a long way to boosting numbers as well.

Cheers

M
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Merlin what would you like to see being monitored on a pager stream ? im sure we can help you out a bit there . Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Yeah its very hard to set up a pager stream. However if it would make members happy we could arrange something! If we were to put up a pager stream both Rochedalescan and I live in the brisbane region well not right in brisbane but it would monitor from Sunshine Coast right down to the Gold Coast. The services it would monitor are QAS, QFRS, SES, RFS, Police Media, Energex and other minor services. I'm sorry I didnt get around to it last year I just didnt have the time to make a scanner stream. I will have a chat to Shane within the next few days I will get back to you!
Daniel
fire_rescue

Post by fire_rescue »

all u need is a FTP host/server, and use pdw 2.16 pdw 2.2 and 2.3 don't support html and ftp the Designer removed them from the program, depending on what service people want to monitor both freqs have cover different services and areas