Listening to QAS

hallsie

Listening to QAS

Post by hallsie »

Hi All,

Im fairly new to the world of Digital Scanning but was heavily into scanning back in the day (10yrs or so ago)

I am currently listening to the Ipswich coppers with no dramas but have alot of Ambulance and Fire trucks going past my house on a regular occurance and would be interested in knowing whats happening.

I live in the Bellbowrie / Moggill area inner western Brisbane. Can someone give me the frequencies that would be used for Ambulance / Fire in my area? are these on a GRN like nsw?

I have a Uniden UBCD396T Handheld Scanner.

Thanks
Comint

Re: Listening to QAS

Post by Comint »

hallsie wrote:Hi All,

Im fairly new to the world of Digital Scanning but was heavily into scanning back in the day (10yrs or so ago)

I am currently listening to the Ipswich coppers with no dramas but have alot of Ambulance and Fire trucks going past my house on a regular occurance and would be interested in knowing whats happening.

I live in the Bellbowrie / Moggill area inner western Brisbane. Can someone give me the frequencies that would be used for Ambulance / Fire in my area? are these on a GRN like nsw?

I have a Uniden UBCD396T Handheld Scanner.

Thanks
No such thing as a GRN in Queensland.

The QAS are between 413.4750 and 415.4125, and the QFRS are between 465.1500 and 467.8000.
Go to the ACMA Radcom Database, and do a PostCode search for your area, using the above frequency ranges.

--
Comint