help needed to program Yarra trams into USDS100

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
Bruce
Newly Registered Users

help needed to program Yarra trams into USDS100

Post by Bruce »

Hello,

Can someone help me set up Yarra Trams DMR on my scanner please?

Just scanning voice channels ATM.
Kazzaw
Forum Manager

Re: help needed to program Yarra trams into USDS100

Post by Kazzaw »

Hi Bruce, it looks like they’re Tier 3 trunking. Program all the frequencies on the specific site into a MotoTRBO system and then run LCN finder. Once you get one LCN you can calculate the rest of the one and program it up. Search on YouTube how to program a DMR Tier 3 system on a SDS100 (same scanner just the US version, you’ll get more hits)
Bruce
Newly Registered Users

Post by Bruce »

Success !!

Thank you 'Kazzaw' !!

The only thing left is to work out how to block certain TGID's. Is this possible?
Kazzaw
Forum Manager

Post by Kazzaw »

Yep, program in what you want to hear, and set the scanner option to ‘ID Scan’ instead of ‘ID Search’

ID Scan only scans the talk groups you have programmed. ID Search monitors for any TG’s.

If you’ve got a spare sec, it’d be appreciated if you submit the updated information to RadioReference - I note they have some frequencies but no LCNs or Talkgroups