Frequencies In And Around Shepparton

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for Victoria, covering Melbourne, the Grampians, Gippsland, Loddon Mallee etc
lettsee

Frequencies In And Around Shepparton

Post by lettsee »

Hi,

I was wondering what frequencies are in and around shepparton? I am thinking mainly numurkah, as i have a friend who lives there. Any frequencies would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nathan
BevlyJ

Re: Frequencies In And Around Shepparton

Post by BevlyJ »

I have been searching everywhere including Google trying to get the digital frequencies for Police,which is now thru Wangaratta, ambulance, SES, fire, emergency services etc. I have a Uniden UBCD396XT and so far noone that I know of has this model so havent been able to help me. I have worked most of it out for myself, just need the frequencies now and all done. I rang where I bought it from and was told to go to "free scan" and I could access the lot thru there, well, I looked but couldnt find what I needed. Is there anyone who can help this OLD girl out please. :D
UBCD396XT
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

can you link the site from the acma where the data base is cause i cant find it on there website cheers
Comint

Post by Comint »

vkcpolice wrote:can you link the site from the acma where the data base is cause i cant find it on there website cheers
http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/regis ... .main_page

As has been posted elsewhere on this forum, in the past.

--
Comint
playtime87
Newly Registered Users

Post by playtime87 »

Does anyone know freq's for CFA and AMBOS dispatach that cover the shepparton arrea?
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

Ambos will be found on the smr network no scanner can follow this system without a pc however try scannin in conventional 164-167mhz and you will come arcross some freqetncys however do keep in mind these are used also by the ses and other 3rd party users so you will have to follow the covos manaly hope this helps