Potential Reality

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
Stretch
Forum Manager

Potential Reality

Post by Stretch »

A kid asks his father for help on a writing assignment. "Dad, can you tell me the difference between potential and reality?"

His father looks up thoughtfully and says, "I'll demonstrate. Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then go ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you've learned."

The kid is puzzled, but asks his mother. "Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Robert Redford?"

"Don't tell your father, but, yes, I would."

He then goes to his sister's room. "Sis, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Brad Pitt?"

She replies, "Omigod! Definitely!"

The kid goes back to his father. "Dad, I think I've figured it out. Potentially, we are sitting on $2 million bucks, but in reality, we're living with two sluts."
Mitch Rogers
SunnybankScan

Re: Potential Reality

Post by SunnybankScan »

I havent heard one that good for awhile
Cheers
SunnybankScan

GME 3440, Philips PRM8030, Tait 2020, Motorola GP328, Motorola XTS5000, UBCD996T, UBC780XLT, UBCT8, 72XLT, UH078sx, UH075, UH088, PRO530XL, Atlantis 250