Hilbilly Devorce

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
rochedalescan
Founder

Hilbilly Devorce

Post by rochedalescan »

HILLBILLY DIVORCE

A hillbilly farmer who wanted to get a divorce paid a visit to a lawyer. The lawyer said, 'How can I help you?' The farmer said, 'I want to get one of them dayvorces.'

The lawyer said, 'Do you have any grounds?' The farmer said, 'Yes, I got 40 acres' The lawyer said, 'No, No, you don't understand, Do you have a suit?

The farmer said, 'Yes, I got a suit, I wears it to church on Sundays.' The lawyer said, 'No, no, I mean, do you have a case?' The farmer said, 'No, I ain't got a Case, but I got a John Deere.

The lawyer said, 'No, I mean, do you have a grudge?' The farmer said,'Yes, I got a grudge, that's where I parks the John Deere'

The lawyer said, 'Does your wife beat you up or something?' The farmer said, 'No, we both get up at 4:30 .'

By now the lawyer is getting frustrated but tries one last question .The lawyer said, 'Is your wife a nagger?' The farmer said, 'No, she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that's why I wants a dayvorce.'
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
SunnybankScan

Re: Hilbilly Devorce

Post by SunnybankScan »

Thats blooy brilliant :lol: :lol:
Cheers
SunnybankScan

GME 3440, Philips PRM8030, Tait 2020, Motorola GP328, Motorola XTS5000, UBCD996T, UBC780XLT, UBCT8, 72XLT, UH078sx, UH075, UH088, PRO530XL, Atlantis 250