Golden one Telecom gy 1907m

Discussion on any technologies that do not fall under one of the above vendors, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
john16689

Golden one Telecom gy 1907m

Post by john16689 »

Hi Guys and Girls, I am just looking for the Golden one Telecom Software for the gy-1907m or similar software as i can not find it and recently purchased a UHF 400-490 MHz for UHF CB and to program my work frequencies in to it. Have Programming cable too. If anyone can help us out i would appreciate it. Cheers and have a great weekend all.

Merry Christmas :D jono2263
peteramjet

Re: Golden one Telecom gy 1907m

Post by peteramjet »

john16689 wrote:...recently purchased a UHF 400-490 MHz for UHF CB and to program my work frequencies...
Those Chinese radios can't be used on either your work frequencies or UHF CB. They shouldn't be sold nor used for anything in Australia apart from some ham use.

You'd be better off selling it to a ham and getting a properly approved radio, especially if you will be using it on a commercial frequency.
Vkfour

Post by Vkfour »

Correct, these radios are strictly illegal.
john16689

Post by john16689 »

Hi all, Thanks for the information. I have a tait 8200 in my vehicle so ill stick with that and turf the one. Cheers all.
melbournefan

Post by melbournefan »

Even the TAIT is illegal unless it's on the SMR etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
peteramjet

Post by peteramjet »

melbournefan wrote:Even the TAIT is illegal unless it's on the SMR etc.
Tait TM8200's are type-approved for both commercial and UHF CB use in Australia - one of the few commercial radios that are also legal to use on CB.