Looking for CFA Fireground freqencys

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for Victoria, covering Melbourne, the Grampians, Gippsland, Loddon Mallee etc
vkcpolice

Looking for CFA Fireground freqencys

Post by vkcpolice »

Hi im looking for the cfa fire ground channels and frequency list if anyone has them. not sure if they are analogue or digital
NakedFaerie

Re: Looking for CFA Fireground freqencys

Post by NakedFaerie »

I got a list in my scanner. I was given it from someone I think is in the CFA?
Its on a Uniden UBCD396T and have a few programs synced to it.
What format do you want it in? What app and scanner do you use? I use ProScan or the uniden software.
BTW, if you use ProScan DONT buy a license, the owner will cancel it on you for no reason then refuse to fix it. There is a free license floating around atm.

I'm not sure about digital or how to program it so I prefer to keep it in the app as thats all set up.
NakedFaerie

Post by NakedFaerie »

Here you go. http://rghost.net/60033354
Its in Uniden format. Shouldn't be too hard to convert it to something else.

What's included is MFB, VicPol, and Ambos.
VicPol is encrypted so most will probably be locked out. Everytime I come across an ecrypted channel I lock it out.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

you probably got that file originaly from this site that i wrote and someone has leaked it to another site and added in the fireground channels
NakedFaerie

Post by NakedFaerie »

No, I know where I got it from. It was from the asshole forum but the nicest person there. He was in the CFA that's why it works great. I've modified nothing just blocked the encrypted channels.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

i need realy just a list like a txt document so i can manually program them in. i have too many digital scanners to mess around with software and do conversions ect. ps im not a cop
NakedFaerie

Post by NakedFaerie »

Instead of posting it all over the place you should've kept it in the inbox.

I only have it in Uniden format. Thats how I got it and how its stayed. Only thing I did was block the encrypted channels on my scanner then synced it back so most of the blocked (locked out) channels are encrypted.

If you got lots of scanners wouldn't one of them be a Uniden and you already have the software?
I got a file in FreeScan format. I had to download freescan and its taking days to convert to Uniden format. I'm not complaining, I thanked the person for posting it. Its a great list and I found out the scanner has stupid limits and I have to work around them.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

if it was the list you downloaded from this site it was the one i wrote and i dont know what your on about keep it in the inbox? you never inboxed me! you are nothing but a pain mate BLOCKED
Phantom
Forum Manager

Post by Phantom »

Play nicely now....
NakedFaerie

Post by NakedFaerie »

WTF? He sent like 5 messages to me via the inbox. I guess he's got Alzheimer's or something if he cant remember what he did the day before....
He wanted a free license, I was going to give it to him if me answered that 1 question he refuse to answer. oh well, his loss. Now that I'm blocked he's now SOL of ever getting it. I might just post it for everyone else. hehehe