Hello ya all

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
walrus1965
Newly Registered Users

Hello ya all

Post by walrus1965 »

Thanks for the invite. I am from smile city and I also have my own site. Please feel free to come over to my place and have a look around and join in on the good chat. Also pop your url for here in there as there would be some in there interested in this site. I am going to have a look around here now so while im doing that come over to my place for a chat.

http://thevolt.proboards104.com/index.cgi
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Welcome walrus1965 I have joined your forums What are they about ? What part of NewZealand from im from Nelson up the top of the south .Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
walrus1965
Newly Registered Users

Post by walrus1965 »

Rochedalescan wrote:Welcome walrus1965 I have joined your forums What are they about ? What part of NewZealand from im from Nelson up the top of the south .Cheers Shane
Hi shane I am in Christchurch. The forum is just about having fun and meeting people. Its new so it is still a bit slow. You can post in there now. By the way your site looks good.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Hey walrus nice site. Yeah your site does look like it is still new so does Shanes feel free to make any suggestion to us and also I will make a few to you about your site when I get the time.

:D