smtp to localhost freezing or something?

If your into decoding transmissions, this is the place for you. Topics cover everything from pocsag, ermes, acars, flex & mobitex!!!
cjl_72

smtp to localhost freezing or something?

Post by cjl_72 »

Hi, everything had been working fine with 2 instances of pdw 3.2 sending to gmail non stop for.past 3 months without a single hiccup. but 3 days ago started sending to program on computer as localhost and after a cpl hours or so it seems to freeze or refuse to send. pdw still works and the filtered messages appear on bottom but not sending to the computer. when we try and send a test nothing appears in the box at all. close it and restart pdw and works fine again... till a hour or 2 then dies again... has happened past 3 days.... any ideas from the brains trust??

Ty in advance

ps... only works without ssl ticked and with authentication...
cjl_72

Re: smtp to localhost freezing or something?

Post by cjl_72 »

cjl_72 wrote:Hi, everything had been working fine with 2 instances of pdw 3.2 sending to gmail non stop for.past 3 months without a single hiccup. but 3 days ago started sending to program on computer as localhost and after a cpl hours or so it seems to freeze or refuse to send. pdw still works and the filtered messages appear on bottom but not sending to the computer. when we try and send a test nothing appears in the box at all. close it and restart pdw and works fine again... till a hour or 2 then dies again... has happened past 3 days.... any ideas from the brains trust??

Ty in advance Image

ps... only works without ssl ticked and with authentication...
Does anyone here forward their pdw to their own computer as opposed to an email address?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
cjl_72

Re: smtp to localhost freezing or something?

Post by cjl_72 »

ok so to update this... have resolved the problem... I was using the newest 3.2 pdw version for both setups with the ssl etc but was obviously keeping it unticked as was simply sending to localhost and would not work at all when I had it ticked... changed both instances to previous version 3.12 and has worked perfectly for past 24hrs so lets see how we go...