Firecom Northern - Townsville frequencies

urcuz

Firecom Northern - Townsville frequencies

Post by urcuz »

Hey all I'm kinda new to the scanner biz but I have had a scanner in my car for a few years now its just and old uniden uh015sx cb/scanner I believe it might be built just for police scanner function but I know it can search down in the low 400mhz ranges possibly lower...

My question is can anybody give me the Frequencies For firecom and any other radio service used by QFRS and rural services for the Northern Townsville region... I have already searched the forum and found this
CH - REPEATER - RADIO - CTCSS - USER - LOCATION
080 - 79.5125 - 82.0125 - FORESTRY - TOWNSVILLE
081 - 79.1250 - 82.6250 -- FORESTRY - TOWNSVILLE
but am unsure if those are the frequencies I'm looking for to tune in to on my scanner as I have searched a little more and found some of the south west regions firecom are around 465mhz (foud here :arrow: http://www.aussiescanners.com/forum/vie ... =65&t=1077 )
mubear

Re: Firecom Northern - Townsville frequencies

Post by mubear »

467.650 & 467.350 will get you started
urcuz

Post by urcuz »

Thank you mubear big help... picked up Firecom as soon as I tuned in those channels, it does help when you know where your searching rather than trying to open scan starting from 400.0000 mhz :roll:
I searched the frequencies online and found a site displaying all the info for QFRS radio frequencies and got this:

CH - Freq... - R/S - Allocation - Area of Use... -
18 - 466.8750 - R - Castle Hill - Townsville CBD -
24 - 467.3500 - R - Mt.Stuart -- Townsville..... -
26 - 467.6500 - R - Castle Hill - Townsville..... -
source

Hope that info helps someone else

also 1 other question about the firecom radio does those frequencies also include the rural operations or just urban?
Comint

Post by Comint »

urcuz wrote: . . also 1 other question about the firecom radio does those frequencies also include the rural operations or just urban?
Both.

--
Comint