QFRS - Station 11 (Kitchener St) South West Region (Region 3

312alpha

Post by 312alpha »

Stretch wrote:
James14 wrote:Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does anyone know what runs from Station 11?
Don't be sorry. It's awesome to see old threads being brought up with good questions.

Running out of station 11 is 311A 311J 311K 311S and various senior officers (I think). Any other questions feel free to ask :)

Cheers,
Mitch
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
311a ( Scania), 311b (Merc), 311k (ET), 311j and 311s and yes various officers cars (Community safety, Rural Ops, and Regional HQ). Also I think they might have some Field service guys there somewhere but not sure if they were disposed of when they built their new station because there used to be a shed out the back but it's no longer there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Happy scanning!

312alpha
TMBAscan

Re: QFRS - Station 11 (Kitchener St) South West Region (Regi

Post by TMBAscan »

The area workshop is somewhere over the north side of Toowoomba. Heard a couple of the 311 appliances booking off there about a fortnight ago.
Comint

Post by Comint »

TMBAscan wrote:The area workshop is somewhere over the north side of Toowoomba. Heard a couple of the 311 appliances booking off there about a fortnight ago.
The Regional Workshop is on the Western side of Toowoomba, off McDougall Street, between Taylor Street and Hursley Road.
2008-11-30_QFRS-SW-Region-Workshop.jpg
--
Comint
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rohan

Post by Rohan »

312alpha wrote:
Stretch wrote:
James14 wrote:Sorry to bring up an old thread, but does anyone know what runs from Station 11?
311a ( Scania), 311b (Merc), 311k (ET), 311j and 311s and yes various officers cars (Community safety, Rural Ops, and Regional HQ).
311A is scania, 311Z/311K is the same merc (its the old stn 12 alpha pumper before they got their scania and hence i belive designated mostly as the zulu for the permanet trucks if they break down) depending on if 311L is on the run or broken down and it's a F550, 311J is the frieghtliner and 311S is the sprinter. As far as im aware they dont have a bravo clasification on any trucks that run out of 11 cus the second truck if manned by a call back permanent crew is normally the juliet though they very frequently change the designations of the trucks in toowoomba
Rohan Greer
hon. sec. Cambooya RFB
scanners simoco 9020vhf, simoco 9020uhf, IC-400pro, IC-41s, ubc340crs
TMBAscan

Post by TMBAscan »

Thanks for that Comint. Will have to go for a drive and have a look.
312alpha

Post by 312alpha »

Comint wrote:
TMBAscan wrote:The area workshop is somewhere over the north side of Toowoomba. Heard a couple of the 311 appliances booking off there about a fortnight ago.
The Regional Workshop is on the Western side of Toowoomba, off McDougall Street, between Taylor Street and Hursley Road.
2008-11-30_QFRS-SW-Region-Workshop.jpg
--
Comint
Went for a squiz the other day And There was only the area spare 493?)

Is it stationed there?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358285461.850847.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358285477.052518.jpg

I'll post this Question on the main forum but I'm going to Kitchener st station next week after going to Fairview ambulance station. Does anyone have any Questions they would like answered by an ambo or a firie? If so please PM me before next Monday.

Thanks, I'll post some ambulance shots and Fire truck shots.

Adam

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Happy scanning!

312alpha