Antenna installers

For anyone that wants to modify their equipment or has a question relating to their installation issues
Forum rules
Aussiescanners takes no responsibility for any modification undertaken, these are to be done at your own risk and should only be performed by those with good knowledge of radio and soldering.
dc8-63

Antenna installers

Post by dc8-63 »

Hi,
Can anyone give me a lead, a recommendation, an idea, whatever, on whether there is anyone in Brisbane who can install a rooftop wideband antenna and do a decent internal job on the cabling? The rig is only just over 2 metres tall, single storey home. I have gone the usual route (TV antenna installers) but they just can't seem to get their heads around ham/scanner stuff.
bodyguard

Re: Antenna installers

Post by bodyguard »

you could try Dave ( Scannersplitterguy ) he might be able to do it, and he is a regular member here
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P
Spectre

Re: Antenna installers

Post by Spectre »

James_Taylor wrote:I would always opt for professional antenna installers who are dependable and with great service record. The rub is that, its pretty difficult to find such guys.
Not necessarily but who ever it is will require an ACMA cable installer's licence :wink:
Equip: Uniden 57XLT, 780XLT, 895XLT, Realistic Pro-2020, Pro-2025 & Pro-2040