NEW MEMBER - Logan City Represent here !!!

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
Loganguy

NEW MEMBER - Logan City Represent here !!!

Post by Loganguy »

Hi all,

Firstly I must say I am pleased that this site is here, to allow everyone who finds listening to scanners enjoyable to all come together, and chat about there hearings , and sightings !!.

I am a mad Scanner frequency listener - I have 3 scanners - including 2 Handheld units , and a car unit, which is also a 40Channel UHF radio.

I am from Logan City, and always go checking out any interesting things I hear on my scanner- when im driving , the scanner is always on !!!.

I always prefer scanner frequency chasing with someone else in the car - it gets boring with only me !!, So if your around the Logan area, and would like to come out sometime , drop me a line.

I am also on UHF 40 a fair bit , If you want to chat to me - my UHF name is ' FALCON '

Look forward to meeting many of you.

Brett
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Deleted
Last edited by Daniel on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Welcome Brett
You are the type of scanner listener we are all turning into :D I hope you enjoy the site and if you come across any new frequencies please post them on here .Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
92xlt

Post by 92xlt »

Welcome aboard Brett :D . If there is anything you need to know about scanning I'm very sure the members will be quite happy to help you, or you may teach us a thing or two :wink: .
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Welcome
Mitch Rogers
fire_rescue

Post by fire_rescue »

welcome, u would ahve all the action ur way police wise :D