My 2 cents

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
BananaWife

My 2 cents

Post by BananaWife »

After reading all the shit that has gone on here in the last week I have decided to have a say....why cause I am a female and we always like to have our say.

GROW THE F*** UP!
The he said, he said shit belongs in the f****** playground not on what was an interesting forum. A lot of good people are getting dragged through the sh** over rumors and whispers. Don't you guys remember playing chinese whispers at school? By the time the message gets to the person it's meant to it's all f***** up and never like how it started. That seems to be what is going on here and its a shame that good people who have a lot of knowledge are now moving on cause they don't want to have to deal with all the crap. And you know who loses??? The people out there who want to learn about radios. We joined the site because it seemed to be a fun and helpful place but now it seems to be like every other sh** hole out there everyone out bring each other down. It's not a school yard boys. It's life. I know some peeps are still on the young side and don't have a lot of life experience and one day you will learn hopefully you cant just walk all over people and treat them like sh**. Hopefully you guys can put all sh** aside and get the forum back to what it was a great friendly place before to many members leave and there is nothing left to save.
Last edited by Stretch on Sun May 17, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited Language
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: My 2 cents

Post by Stretch »

Well said.
Mitch Rogers
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

No offence but maybe you need to get your facts straight if you are refering to the thread by fire_rescue about selling his gear, he is not doing so because of this group it is because of personal issues and ACREM.

ACREM is not part or Aussiescanners/rochedalescan, The S**T that goes on with that group is what caused Shane(Fire_rescue) and Myself very soon to resign.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is about us going national, I am sick and tired of getting complaints weeks into the project that you are sick of this site and its loosing its State based heritage or whatever the hell it is because I asked your opinions everyone and I even asked the mod's.

Yes its alot of change
Yes its taking a while to finilize
Yes theres alot of information to be put on
But it will be worth it in the end.

So really bananawife I am agreeing with you it needs to be sorted, stop acting so immature its only internet for god sakes.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
BananaWife

Post by BananaWife »

Nah it has nothing to do with the shit going between you guys. I don't know about it and I don't care about. I know its personal.

I am talking about everyone else throwing in towel because they are sick of the rumors and sh!t. People need to learn real life doesn't happen behind a computer screen. You have to take the sh!t you read with a grain of salt cause after all they are only words free to be interpreted by any number of people in any number of ways. Life is what you make it boys and karma can be a B!tch put all the negative sh!t aside and move on. Either get on with posting interesting and informative stuff or move on to greener pastures.
Last edited by BananaWife on Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fire_rescue

Post by fire_rescue »

Hold up all

my problem with selling my equipment is my decision , i have lost interest in cb alot and scanning i just find a thing of the past for me

as for acrem . i have a email that states im not to associate with qld acrem members otherwise a AVO order would be put on me, all because i stood up for my cultural beliefs and my emergency work i do in coastguard whats it to a a co orindator to say im a pretend hero i aint i do it cause i enjoy learning different skills make new friends and gaining a understanding, i have offered the person in question to come spend a shift with me at coastguard its not all about riding in boats, u do training, cooking lunch and brekky and radio watch cleaning and office work to keep records up to date, ACREM is a such a dirty organistion , i have lost hotmail account had to a new one, a acma complaint put in on me and my radio procedures and not even allowed to speak to my own mates who are members, its disappointing to see a emergency organisation that thinks there emergency uhf channel 5 monitoring would be more better to use than the ses now come one ses are very well set up and reliable and have access to other emergency services radios. silly an d stupid