WinRadio

Discussion on any technologies that do not fall under one of the above vendors, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
fIlThY

WinRadio

Post by fIlThY »

Hi all

Does anyone have any experience or comments on WinRadio equipment :?:

I am looking for something that will be capable for Trunking, logging (freq and perhaps recording) and most importantly interfaces with a laptop for data input/output etc ...

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks In Advance :D
Realistic 2021
Uniden UBC93XLT

Deciding what to buy next - must be computer programmable - Any Suggestions?
rochedalescan
Founder

Re: WinRadio

Post by rochedalescan »

Welcome to the forums mate, what type of scanner do you have ?

Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
workerboy

Post by workerboy »

Rochedalescan wrote:Welcome to the forums mate, what type of scanner do you have ?

Am I mistaken on thinking that winradio sold a scanner card for the computer, It's going back a few years now & I'm too lazy to to the research tonight. Tho I vaguely remember it was advertised for a while for many $$$$$$. But then disappeared.
Phil
Administrator

Post by Phil »

yes i believe he is talking about the ones which go straight into your computer. they have made several one is usb and can be used in conjunction with your computer with no interference. these are expensive equipment and not for the faint hearted. i have no owned one but would like to and have looked into it several times
Phil
Forum Administrator
phil@aussiescanners.com.au

Uniden UBCD996T, RH96, UBCD396xt, Uniden UBCD563-PT
RTL-SDRs way to many
Motorola GP328, GP338, GP328 Plus, XTS3000, DP3400 VHF, DP2600e, DP4801e, DM4601e, XTL5000-03, XTS2500 M3
Simoco SRM9030 AC, SRM9022 UW
Hytera - PD412, PD462, PD682, MD782G, PD782G
Barrett 950
Icom IC-F60, IC-410 Pro
Tait TM8250
Kenwood - NX720HG
fIlThY

Post by fIlThY »

Hi guys
Been offline for a while - quite a while

WinRadio make cards and blackbox gear including some very juicy stuff for Military, Security Agency, and Radio Inspectors etc

I have a Realistic 2021 - Very very old desktop 100 channel and a Uniden UBC93XLT 200Ch Handheld.

I am looking at getting something a little more sophisticated and with much higher capabilities - Trunking, decoding, programable, memory activity logging and goes from DC to Daylight so to speak.

Any recommendations - I've not kept abreast of things for the past 10 years or so.... I'm also HAM qualified although presently not operational

Cheers
Realistic 2021
Uniden UBC93XLT

Deciding what to buy next - must be computer programmable - Any Suggestions?
melbourneradio

Post by melbourneradio »

win radio or the icom equivalent is the bee's knees , used to have one and while i loved every second of it , it just did not suit my use at the time so i got rid of it ,

what do you want to know
John Remington
VK3 XRI
South Eastern Communications
Radios-Communications- Pagers
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Ea ... 183?ref=hl
http://www.secomms.com.au
sales@secomms.com.au