CFA RMR Conundrum

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for Victoria, covering Melbourne, the Grampians, Gippsland, Loddon Mallee etc
turbine_prop

CFA RMR Conundrum

Post by turbine_prop »

Howdy all.

As mentioned previously from where I am located in the outer north east edge of Melbourne where I get
Hume group D12, Chnl 512 off of Kinglake (30512 )

and

Gippsland Group D09, Chnl 509 off of Three Bridges (30509)

as of today I am now also getting

Loddon Group (30518) also off of Kinglake CC 166.500 trunking to Chnl 518 165.600

I have today been working from home ( hooray for a Friday ) & been listening to Bendigo groups turning out to Grass fires in D18 and Hume Group also turn out to fires in D12 both off of Kinglake both off of the same Freq but different Chnl's I just don't understand how this is possible considering that according to http://vicradiozone.com there is no 166.500 nor is there any 165.600 in the Loddon group

Never before have I been able to get Loddon Group I have logged it all in Proscan

According to http://vicradiozone.com/rmr-network/rmr-network-sites/
Kinglake is 0431 166.5000 no 2nd CC ISR 161 165.5000
165.6000 Hume

I just hope that it keeps up ( being able to get Loddon Group off of Kinglake

Regards
Wayne Pryor
Waykat Services
Regards
Wayne
Melbourne
vkcpolice

Re: CFA RMR Conundrum

Post by vkcpolice »

The channels are being patched together im the same living in kilmore on D2 also hearing D20 and 22 on the same channel it saves having 3 radio operators for channels that are not very active
turbine_prop

Re: CFA RMR Conundrum

Post by turbine_prop »

vkcpolice wrote:The channels are being patched together im the same living in kilmore on D2 also hearing D20 and 22 on the same channel it saves having 3 radio operators for channels that are not very active
Thanks VKCPOLICE unfortunetley this has not happened again and I have not heard any more comms from Loddon Group :cry:
Regards
Wayne
Melbourne