gme 7200

Discussion on GME technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
pizzapete
Newly Registered Users

gme 7200

Post by pizzapete »

Hoping this is in the right spot. I have recently purchased a pair of gme tx7200 handhelds to use while 4x4 driving. They are ex mine units and have had channels locked in/out. I have been told I need to purchase a cable and software so that I can open up all the channels available on it. I can get a cable through ebay but cant track down the software. Is anyone able to help with this at all or am I stuck with mine site channels?

Cheers
bails81

Re: gme 7200

Post by bails81 »

I found this link on the AusTech Forums yesterday:
http://depositfiles.com/files/3dajms8fg

Can I ask what cable are using? I have found two types, one is a 9-pin serial to 2.5mm jack, and the other is a USB to 2.5mm jack.