VX-231 Chargers

Discussion on Yaesu / Vertex technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
batherst
Newly Registered Users

VX-231 Chargers

Post by batherst »

Hello,

I'm looking at this product: http://www.twowayradiosfor.com/store/Ve ... _p113.html

The battery on the back of my radio isthe FNB-V104LI which has three metal dots on the back for charging, from the photos i cant tell if there is any metal charging dots on the charger that would match where they are on the battery. If the radio was to sit in the charger my radio's two dots are on the left and one dot on the right if you are looking at it from behind

Does any one know a bit more about these?

Thanks
rochedalescan
Founder

Re: VX-231 Chargers

Post by rochedalescan »

Hi mate,

I would say the picture of that unit is for demonstration purposes only as it doesn't look as if it has any contact points. However it does say bellow it that it charges a VX-231

Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
batherst
Newly Registered Users

Re: VX-231 Chargers

Post by batherst »

Hiya shane,

Yes, im thinking the same thing. Although as i look through other sites they appear to be the same photo. But one would hope they know what they are on about. It just impacts my decision on buying one oversea's with the risk of being wrong!

Cheers
Michael