QFRS uniform code

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
Rudager

QFRS uniform code

Post by Rudager »

I would like to remind those users of this forum (who are not authorised fire officers) that seek the acquisition of QFRS or any other fire service clothing or uniforms for whatever reasons, that it is an offence under part 11, section 147, paragraph (g) of the Fire and Rescue Service Act 1990 to wear these items and impersonate a fire officer, which can attract a penalty of up to 1 years imprisonment.

I would also like to point out that under "general notes", page 9 of the QFRS uniform code, the quantities of dress for members authorised to wear such dress is clearly outlined.
BradT87

Re: QFRS uniform code

Post by BradT87 »

Thank you.
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Thanks for that Rudager. Glad it's been put out in the open.
Mitch Rogers
FirefighterDown

Post by FirefighterDown »

Cool story bro, thanks for sharing. That would be a valid point if someone who wasn't a fire officer is actually looking for uniforms.

But then again, I haven't seen anyone who isn't a fire officer looking for anything that you speak of.
Rudager

Post by Rudager »

No worries FirefighterDown, sharing information is what these forums are all about, yeah? By the way, I have a few contacts who may be able to help you get what you are looking for, if you PM me your QFRS employee number and DCS email address I may be able to help you out...
FirefighterDown

Post by FirefighterDown »

Rudager wrote:No worries FirefighterDown, sharing information is what these forums are all about, yeah? By the way, I have a few contacts who may be able to help you get what you are looking for, if you PM me your QFRS employee number and DCS email address I may be able to help you out...
That isn't going to happen. Unless you PM me to tell me who you are first.
Rudager

Post by Rudager »

That isn't going to happen. Unless you PM me to tell me who you are first.

PMd