QAS Recruiting

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
rochedalescan
Founder

QAS Recruiting

Post by rochedalescan »

http://jobs.careerone.com.au/texis/jobs ... ce+Service

Interesting they are advertising on career websites now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
BananaWife

Re: QAS Recruiting

Post by BananaWife »

I just checked out their website. Very interesting. Seems pretty easy to become one if you have what it takes. I would love to do it but having three kids makes it a pipe dream.
fire_rescue

Post by fire_rescue »

Maybe a chance for bannaman to show his love and care skills :wink:
maccapro

Post by maccapro »

I'll tell you how easy it is to get in..

Aslong as ur BMI is not much above 35 and you can do semi sit-ups. Semi situps you ask... well aslong as u can lie flat on the ground and lift ur head of the ground not ur back just ur head to a 45* angle u pass the fitness test...
That can be that easy u say.. well it is since they got rid of the old system and have the new fitness test..

The only thing that many many people fail on is the apptitude test and the psychometric testing..

OTHERWISE PLZ ALL JOIN THE 2 YEAR WAITING LIST TO GET IN ..
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

the psycmotric test is what everyone fails to pass to get into Queensland Police Service as well. In the QPS there is one for a police officer application and one for civvies e.g. communications room operator if they have heaps of applications. Of course the police officer applications one is a lot harded and I think it is broken up into 3 different sections.
Daniel