DSE

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
Stretch
Forum Manager

DSE

Post by Stretch »

Just had a good experience with DSE. (Yeah I know it's suprising but it happened)

Ordered an antenna on Saturday night and it got delivered this morning.

Was rather impressed.
Mitch Rogers
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: DSE

Post by Stretch »

radio_$cott wrote:I'm having a bad experience with a Nokia N95 I bought off ebay... I'm sure everyone has had a bad ebay experience, though not all have the investigation experience and qualifications and the ego to drive all the way to Melbourne to chase someone who has taken 300 bucks from me and not sent a phone :evil:
Yeah a few bad experiences of Ebay.

Luckily mine was like fifty bucks so I just reported it to ebay and left it alone.

Anymore and I would've delved deeper.
Mitch Rogers
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

If its something big/expensive just pay using paypal then if something goes wrong you can just get refunded the cash.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Mathew

Post by Mathew »

Mmm, three day delivery isn't too bad, it's also quite a while. I ordered a cable and it was delivered on the second day from Sydney (irrelevant, I know.. haha :P).
I recommend Prestige Communications for radio gear, cheaper and much reliable. DSE like to get there money's worth with basically everything they sell.

Cheers,
Mat
Uniden 396T + RH-96, Uniden BCT8, Puxing 888 UHF
SunnybankScan

Post by SunnybankScan »

Im a regular ebayer, mostly for radio communications equipment.

I always keep that little bit of extra cash in the bank so I can travel interstate if I get jipped.
Cheers
SunnybankScan

GME 3440, Philips PRM8030, Tait 2020, Motorola GP328, Motorola XTS5000, UBCD996T, UBC780XLT, UBCT8, 72XLT, UH078sx, UH075, UH088, PRO530XL, Atlantis 250