Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

PDW Filter List Window

If your into decoding transmissions, this is the place for you. Topics cover everything from pocsag, ermes, acars, flex & mobitex!!!

PDW Filter List Window

Postby toeskneez » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:15 am

Hi all, first time poster, long time stalker. Some awesome info in these forums, thanks to all who contribute.

I have PDW working beautifully with SDR, but a small thing annoys me! My filter window when I open it, is enormous!! Is there any way to resize it or make it resizable?

Thanks in advance.
toeskneez
Newly Registered Users

Re: PDW Filter List Window

Postby madmarto » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:23 am

Try Display menu, Scrollback... The options are on the bottom half of the dialogue box that pops up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.
madmarto

Postby toeskneez » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm

madmarto wrote:Try Display menu, Scrollback... The options are on the bottom half of the dialogue box that pops up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No, it isnt the main display window. It is my filter list, so all the filters I have. When I open my filter listings the window is huge!!

I know what you mean by the scrollback bit.
toeskneez
Newly Registered Users

Postby madmarto » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Ah yep, I know wheat you mean now. As far as I know there's no way to resize it.
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.
madmarto

Return to Data & Pager Technologies