Glass mount antenna for SAGRN

For anyone that wants to modify their equipment or has a question relating to their installation issues
Forum rules
Aussiescanners takes no responsibility for any modification undertaken, these are to be done at your own risk and should only be performed by those with good knowledge of radio and soldering.
dizzie131

Glass mount antenna for SAGRN

Post by dizzie131 »

Hey everyone.
I have been reading through the posts about antennas and it's been a great help.
I plan to buy an antenna for my UBCD396XT. I was going to go with a magnetic base antenna, but then I realised it's not the right option for me and my situation.
So that leads me to a glass mount antenna... I assume that it won't be as good as the magnetic base antenna, but I travel to the city daily, and I live in the metro area, so figured it won't matter that much...
I have looked at some of them, but I can only find the ones that are tuned to about 470mhz...
The sagrn transmits on the lower end of the 400 Mhz, and also on the 800mhz range. (from what I understand).

Is there a glass mount antenna that will work on mainly the low 400mhz range and also the 800mhz range?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
My paging feed website: http://www.cfsres.com
Newy1234

Re: Glass mount antenna for SAGRN

Post by Newy1234 »