ICOM IC-R9500 Receiver for SALE

Are you buying, swapping, selling or even looking for something? Post your advertisement in here and you may find someone who can help
dudies69

ICOM IC-R9500 Receiver for SALE

Post by dudies69 »

For sale one IC-R9500 Professional Communications Receiver one of the most sought after Receivers in the world. I purchased and have owned this Receiver for several years now and it has been expertly cared for. These receivers due to their massive price are extremely rare and I personally have never seen one for sale. Most owners don’t want to part with them once they own one. I am only selling this one as I happen to have a couple of these units and I no longer have a requirement for it anymore. The unit is absolutely problem free, in excellent condition. ICOM has so expertly designed and manufactured this receiver that it will have many years left in it yet.

This unit is the Australian version which does not have any gaps in its frequency range such as the US version. In other words this Receiver will operate over the entire bandwidth of 0.005 – 3335 Mhz across multiple modes of operation.

This unit is also fitted with the optional UT-122 which gives the unit APCO-25 digital radio format decoding.

Original purchase price for this unit was just under $20,000

Selling price: A$10,000 ono. Pickup is preferred as the Radio is large and heavy, meaning that shipping will expensive plus I would like you to see the unit for yourself.

You can find more detailed information on this model at:

http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/ ... fault.aspx

I can be contacted on 0421 020 633 or ausnewshound@gmail.com

Cheers!

Gordon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.