Tasmania redirects

By providing us with your feedback and suggestions so that we can improve the website to make it more enjoyable for you
bodyguard

Tasmania redirects

Post by bodyguard »

Just wondering why the Tasmanian Section is being redirected to www.scanningtasmania.org ?

I thought this site was going national, but here we have a section being redirected.
Now if its about doubling up with info, then I could understand that, and also you should look at
going back to a QLD site only.

Also is it best to redirect other sectons to appropiate sites ?
Like the Victorian section maybe should be redirected to www.aurfscan.com

Just curious to know why
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P
rochedalescan
Founder

Re: Tasmania redirects

Post by rochedalescan »

There is just no point in doubling up on information for Tasmania, it is a small place and I get along well with the owners of that site just fine, I do see where you are coming from though.

And in regards to aurfscan I have tried contacting several people of authority on that website for numerous things and I have had little or no response which is pretty "Shitty" on their behalf.

If Aurfscan want to be competitors rather than work together thats fine, honestly I dont mind if members are part of other scanning communities as I am so myself.

I thought we had this settled about going national ? I provided reasons why and I had already copped all the crap from those who chose to do so.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
bodyguard

Re: Tasmania redirects

Post by bodyguard »

there is no crap about going national, it was the redirection and doubling up of info, that I noticed.
Shame about Aurfscan not responding, its a good site and know doubts there are others in other states as well
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P