Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

John Hunter Hospital

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for New South Wales, covering Sydney, Riverina, Blue Mountains, Shoalhaven etc

John Hunter Hospital

Postby lolbananalol2 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Does anyone know what frequencies are used at John Hunter hospital? I live close to the hospital and would like to listen to what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lolbananalol2

Re: John Hunter Hospital

Postby railscan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:26 pm

lolbananalol2 wrote:Does anyone know what frequencies are used at John Hunter hospital? I live close to the hospital and would like to listen to what’s going on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Hunter is on 800 MHz TETRA so cannot be scanned unless you have a SDR and plugin setup.

R
railscan

Re: John Hunter Hospital

Postby lolbananalol2 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:01 pm

railscan wrote:
lolbananalol2 wrote:Does anyone know what frequencies are used at John Hunter hospital? I live close to the hospital and would like to listen to what’s going on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Hunter is on 800 MHz TETRA so cannot be scanned unless you have a SDR and plugin setup.

R
Okay thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lolbananalol2

Return to New South Wales