Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

Uniden SDS100 SDR Scanner

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.

Re: Uniden SDS100 SDR Scanner

Postby dazz1975 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Received a reply from Ryda today about Aus stock

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your enquiry, Currently this model is only available overseas.

Uniden Australia is yet to make a decision as they are concerned the RRP is going to be over $1000.00.

If it does make it to Australia through Uniden Australia then we will more than likely carrying it but can't be sure till they announce it!

Regards,
David Zeitouni
Online Support

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
dazz1975

Postby Xplorer » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 pm

As long as the step sizes can be changed, the frequency ranges you stated are suitable.
Also, the battery issue should not be repeated here, as 5hrs is far from suitable.

Lastly, price is the next biggest factor.
How much will it sell for, and how much will the upgrade options be.
Xplorer

Postby railscan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Roaming wrote:The intention is to bring it here ultimately. With a little modification.
Namely to suit the frequency range for AUS and NZ.

I know! PM me rather than through the public forum for a further explanation.

R
railscan

Previous

Return to Uniden