MFB Radio Streams

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for Victoria, covering Melbourne, the Grampians, Gippsland, Loddon Mallee etc
vlocity160
Newly Registered Users

MFB Radio Streams

Post by vlocity160 »

Hi there folks,

Long time lurker without account, just wondering if anybody knows of any links that stream the MFB VKN8 radio dispatch online? The reason I ask is because there's the one on Broadcastify (www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23281/web) that streams it but unfortunately the quality of the stream isn't the best and you can't make out a lot of what's going on. Don't get me wrong I appreciate whoever is providing the service but unfortunately it's not working out that well. I'm from country Victoria so even if I had a scanner I wouldn't be able to listen to the MMR due to distance issues. If somebody else knows a stream for VKN8 or is able to provide the service I'm sure it would be much appreciated by not just myself, but others :)

Thanks!!
Pumper_50

Re: MFB Radio Streams

Post by Pumper_50 »

MiTH used to provide a MFB stream via Proscan. Not sure if he still does.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
vlocity160
Newly Registered Users

Post by vlocity160 »

Pumper_50 wrote:MiTH used to provide a MFB stream via Proscan. Not sure if he still does.

Unfortunately there only appears to be 3 streams for Australia that are live at the moment and they are 2 from SA and one from the ACT so I'm guessing probably not :(
Satman04

Post by Satman04 »

vlocity160 wrote:
Pumper_50 wrote:MiTH used to provide a MFB stream via Proscan. Not sure if he still does.

Unfortunately there only appears to be 3 streams for Australia that are live at the moment and they are 2 from SA and one from the ACT so I'm guessing probably not :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vlocity160
Newly Registered Users

Post by vlocity160 »

Satman04 wrote:
vlocity160 wrote:

Sorry was there supposed to be a message there Satman or was it an error? Cheers!
Satman04

Post by Satman04 »

vlocity160 wrote:
Satman04 wrote:
vlocity160 wrote: Unfortunately there only appears to be 3 streams for Australia that are live at the moment and they are 2 from SA and one from the ACT so I'm guessing probably not :(

Sorry was there supposed to be a message there Satman or was it an error? Cheers!
sorry must have been an error. my apologies