XRS Connect

Discussion on GME technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
Yipyip46

XRS Connect

Post by Yipyip46 »

I had a chance to look at the new XRS Connect radio the other day. The radio I saw was the XRS-370C. The official release is today. The unit has the RAM still microphone / control head. The body housing is the same as the TX3500 series with a slightly different shape front blank. The unit boostes a OLED display. The XR button on the mic is a programmable like a quick step button. The control of the radio is now menu driven as GME has added a BACK button so you can step backwaards out of the menus. There is also an Andriod and an Apple App to link the radio to your phone. This is a data only link so no voice over the bluetooth. GME also have a compact body version as well. It will take a bit of playing with to sort out all of the features. Unfortunately I was not able to put it on the service monitor to test the performance but that will come when stock hits the shelves.
Regards
Yipyip