VKC MOE No Longer

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for Victoria, covering Melbourne, the Grampians, Gippsland, Loddon Mallee etc
melbourneradio

VKC MOE No Longer

Post by melbourneradio »

VKC Moe closed operations at around 1100am (cant remember the exact time , i was out and about ) Saturday , vkc moe is now run out of ballarat
there was an official announcement and all the units thanking operators , and then a welcome from ballarat ,

if any one got the recording it would be great to get a copy , i missed most of it ,
John Remington
VK3 XRI
South Eastern Communications
Radios-Communications- Pagers
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Ea ... 183?ref=hl
http://www.secomms.com.au
sales@secomms.com.au
vkcpolice

Re: VKC MOE No Longer

Post by vkcpolice »

hi i just watched the video on vkc bendigo moving to vkc ballarat but i dont understand i still listen to vkc bendigo on my scanner and they still call vkc bendigo to.... so im confused
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

Hi thx a heap for your help recently went down the great ocean road and noticed vkc wanrnable was no more and it was all esta ballarat i still monitor vkc wang cause it covers my area :)
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

SAD NEWS TODAY VKC WANGARATTA HAS CLOSED ITS DOOS AND ALSO MOVED TO ESTA COMS ANYONE CATCH IT ON YOUTUBE AT ALL?
pazdog
Newly Registered Users

Post by pazdog »

deleted
Last edited by pazdog on Sat May 02, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

Hi yea i noticed that as well cause im hearing wodonga ect.. i was away an missed it howevr last week i got suspicious i was hearing esta coms to wang for a radio check. also heard officers saying this will be the last time we work together. really sucks i liked wang i find this going a step backwards moving everything to ballarat plus they control ambo's on sm aswell. really upset i missed the last transmission. hope this is not a step to move digial. just spend the last hou reprogramming my scanner lol and changin all the names to esta. hoping someone on here caught he last transmission
pazdog
Newly Registered Users

Post by pazdog »

deleted
Last edited by pazdog on Sat May 02, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

im in seymour so we are p2 couldnt tell you when i heard the transmissions was last week some time. sounded like they were testing he radio's to make sure it was all ready to go. i turned on the radio this arvo an noticed the voises were different and then when units were giving states i heard them say welcome to ballarat coms. i read up on the net the premiere said they were closin down all country centres and move them to ballarat to save time fo telstra operators and ppl calling 000 cause they were waiting up to 3 mins cause of telstra operators trying to transfer calls all over the state.
i think its just the goverment trying to save money and cutting jobs back again. so he solves one problem and strts another cause now the limited staff at esta are overwhelmed by call from everyone all over the state how dos that save time plus esta do ambo's aswell over smr. looked up the building on google rath looks very small to be such a big office.