Quotes

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
Stretch
Forum Manager

Quotes

Post by Stretch »

Some nice quotes I find over time;

"The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it." - Patrick Young
Mitch Rogers
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: Weather Man

Post by Stretch »

"Silence propagates itself, and the longer talk has been suspended, the more difficult it is to find anything to say." - Samuel Johnson

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars." - J. Paul Getty
Mitch Rogers
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: Quotes

Post by Stretch »

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting." - Charles Bukowski
Mitch Rogers
fire_rescue

Post by fire_rescue »

we're not here for a long time - we're here for a good time; and we need to enjoy life, and observe, and grow. - Harvey Shore Senior Member of Brisbane Coastguard
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

"I call her. She tells me my dog, Sluggo, just took a dump on the new carpet. I'm like, 'Shoot him.' She goes, 'That's just like you, Ron. I have a genuine problem, and you're being sarcastic.' 'Alright, honey, I'm sorry. Put the dog on the phone. I'll talk to him.'" - Ron White
Mitch Rogers