NSW Bushfire Season

This forum is a collective database of frequencies and information (callsigns, talk group ID's, channel allocations etc) for New South Wales
RadioKid

NSW Bushfire Season

Post by RadioKid »

G'day guys,
So lately ive been thinking about the upcoming fire season. I have been looking around for analog RFS frequencies, but not having much luck.
The best info ive found is here: http://scanradionsw.blogspot.com.au/201 ... ncies.html

Does anyone have any more up to date analog RFS frequencies?

I am also looking at setting up my SDR dongle to recieve P25, but that may take a while.

Thanks in advance,
Mathew
Uniden UBC126AT, Baofeng GT3
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: NSW Bushfire Season

Post by Phantom »

Well, considering that list was updated on 2-3 months ago, and it's not fire fighting season as yet, I would hint it is fairly much up to day.

Be sure to listen out and if you find some changes or new additions/amendment - be sure to post them back here and share them with the forum.

Will be interested to see/hear how the SDR goes on P25 and what you are able to hear
OB1309
Newly Registered Users

Re: NSW Bushfire Season

Post by OB1309 »

While that list is probably accurate, most Districts that have GRN coverage are being moved there and PMR districts were going P25. About the only analogue from that website list that are outside that are aviation and VHF fireground.