GME Telemetry Radio Software

Discussion on GME technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
MarkSR24
Newly Registered Users

GME Telemetry Radio Software

Post by MarkSR24 »

Looking for GME Telemetry radio dealer software (Australia NZ) for TX3600-TX3800. I have a UHF CB repeater that uses 2 x TX3600T. The TX radio OP device has failed and I want to either swap the RX/TX radios around or convert a spare TX3800 PMR radio to a telemetry version as the repeater TX radio. Both TX and RX radios are connected to a RP3800 interconnect board. I understand I actually need to "flash" new firmware into the TX3800 using a different cable (9 PIN D to 10 pin header inside radio) to make it work as a telemetry radio. Of course with my existing software I can configure the TX3800 to accept control from the TX3600 RX radio, but I'd rather just swap around the failed radio and that's why I need the Telemetry Software to reconfigure them. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: GME Telemetry Radio Software

Post by Phantom »

Welcome to the forum. Interesting first post
paul02
Newly Registered Users

Post by paul02 »

[quote="MarkSR24"]Looking for GME Telemetry radio dealer software (Australia NZ) for TX3600-TX3800.

Sounds like you need CCK3600 software :wink:
Keep looking, nothing worst than asking questions and getting no replies.
If I can help will send private post :D
paul02
Newly Registered Users

Post by paul02 »

All done for you MarkSR24, latest version for TX3600T and TX3600P. That's how helping on forum's should be ; )
VK4KCR
Newly Registered Users

Post by VK4KCR »

Hi Paul02 do you know of any programming software for GME CM1039U series radios
Have a happy Christmas
Colin