DTS96 programming

Discussion on Radio Shack technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
porkop
Newly Registered Users

DTS96 programming

Post by porkop »

Heloo,

I have downloaded ARC96 and ordered a cable from ebay. Now just need a basis on how to program for MMR and the like. Location is in melbourne metro so looking for info or files for ARC96 to suite the DTS96.

Pointers on how/what to program much appreciated. Old school scanner opeator here from the the days of nothing but analog monitoring and simple repeater operation by businesses so digital, trunking etc a wee bit foregin to me.

Hope you can assist.

Regards

porkop
jaskel

Re: DTS96 programming

Post by jaskel »

yeah i got the same scanner as a spare...i downloaded this proggy months ago but never used it, finally got a cable and the trial is expired...dont know if i want to buy it just yet...would rather trial it..lol

if I get it going ill let you know.
Uniden UBCD996XT, UBCD396T,Pro 96, UBC120XLT, Icom IC-208H, GME TX4220, Icom IC-F410, Discone
porkop
Newly Registered Users

Post by porkop »

It was only $US14 so I just bought it withot trialing, cable yet to arrive.
TedDesormeau
Newly Registered Users

Post by TedDesormeau »

Cool! I'm using ARC-96 software too, but still learn how to cut/copy/paste data. I never had much luck playing online with free spins.