Gold Coast QPS Live Stream?

Listen to radios & scanners over the internet with live streaming, this forum has status updates and general listener support
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: Gold Coast QPS Live Stream?

Post by Stretch »

Alright, had a look and sure enough it was Geoffro's stream that had QPS. It does say on his website that QPS may also be monitored so I'm pretty sure if you asked him nice enough he would put it as part of the stream. Apart from that not sure where else there is one.

Mitch

P.S. Deleted the other topic as it was a double up.
Mitch Rogers
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

crimestopper wrote:Thanks very much for your help Mitch, I'll get onto Geoffro and see what he can do.

Trevor
He's a good guy and has accommodated other members before so you should be right.
Mitch Rogers
geoffro316

Post by geoffro316 »

Consider it done! I now have QPS channels 18, 34 and 100 on the right hand speaker.

I'm down south for a few weeks on a working holiday with the Australian Lifeguard Service, but LUCKILY I have my lappie with me and I can access my feed via Proscan to make adjustments. The only thing is, my scanner connected to the right hand input is the only one I can access remotely so I was unable to add QPS to the left hand speaker as requested.

Enjoy!! :)
Cheers

Pea-Man!
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

geoffro316 wrote:Consider it done! I now have QPS channels 18, 34 and 100 on the right hand speaker.

I'm down south for a few weeks on a working holiday with the Australian Lifeguard Service, but LUCKILY I have my lappie with me and I can access my feed via Proscan to make adjustments. The only thing is, my scanner connected to the right hand input is the only one I can access remotely so I was unable to add QPS to the left hand speaker as requested.

Enjoy!! :)
Do you still stream through Proscan???
Mitch Rogers
geoffro316

Post by geoffro316 »

I mainly use Proscan for my own admin use when I'm away but I think I allow about 4 direct connections through Proscan
Cheers

Pea-Man!
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

geoffro316 wrote:I mainly use Proscan for my own admin use when I'm away but I think I allow about 4 direct connections through Proscan
I love Proscan
Mitch Rogers
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

crimestopper wrote:Pardon my ignorance, what's Proscan?
Brilliant scanning program. You can set certain types of Uniden scanners up with Proscan and it records all voice activity and seperates them into the different channels. Not only that but you can stream and control your scanner over the internet like GEoffro has.

http://www.proscan.org/
Mitch Rogers
Grunter1

Post by Grunter1 »

Hey guys,

QPS seems to have dropped off the live feed - I have left a message for Geoffro on his feed back page and emailed him but no response. Does anyone have any info about this or whether the QPS stream is on Proscan?

Thanks in advance.

Grunter1.
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Grunter1 wrote:Hey guys,

QPS seems to have dropped off the live feed - I have left a message for Geoffro on his feed back page and emailed him but no response. Does anyone have any info about this or whether the QPS stream is on Proscan?

Thanks in advance.

Grunter1.
He's currently away on a business trip so that may be the lack of replying. Last time i checked it's still on proscan
Mitch Rogers
geoffro316

Post by geoffro316 »

G'day fellas!

QPS is back on the air. Apologies, I accidentally locked it out! I have also included the Northern NSW Police channel as well as they normally get a fair bit of action on Aussie Day.
Cheers

Pea-Man!
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Told you he was a good bloke :)
Mitch Rogers
geoffro316

Post by geoffro316 »

Haha! Thanks Mitch! Will have to put you on the Christmas card list his year!
Cheers

Pea-Man!
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

geoffro316 wrote:Haha! Thanks Mitch! Will have to put you on the Christmas card list his year!
Ahhh the old Christmas card list :P
Mitch Rogers
Grunter1

Post by Grunter1 »

Hello,

Great job on the stream Geoffro - having Northern Region NSW is a bonus! And you are right Mitch - he's a good guy!

Cheers.

Grunter1.
geoffro316

Post by geoffro316 »

G'day guys

Just letting you all know (if you dont already) that the feed is down and may be down for another month or two. My broadband over power wireless adapter has carked it! A new one is about $170 but I just can't spare the cash at the moment. I'll get it up and running again when I get some spare cash.

Geoffro
Cheers

Pea-Man!