Delwp To move to digital P25

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for Victoria, covering Melbourne, the Grampians, Gippsland, Loddon Mallee etc
scannerman

Delwp To move to digital P25

Post by scannerman »

Hi all I have heard that delwp are moving there analog ICC channels over to digital. Does anyone know of there new channel plan and frequencies thx
madmarto

Re: Delwp To move to digital P25

Post by madmarto »

DELWP & Forestry Brigades (HVP) in the North East have had RMR radios since the CFA started on it so they have interoperability with the CFA. DELWP/HVP use UIDs in the 33xxxx range, and while I haven't seen any new talkgroups yet, the scanner is always searching.
I suggest scanning with RMR in ID Search mode to see what you can find.

As a side note, back in December last year VicRadio Zone suggested that all Victorian ESOs (VP, AV, SES) and some Govt departments would eventually migrate to the RMR later this year. Only time will tell when they will transition, but I did log VicFire operators on UIDs 315218, 315219, 3251414, 3251911 & 3304224 earlier in the year (they're usually on 320801 to 320815), so this *might* have been testing for new consoles.
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.
scannerman

Post by scannerman »

Thanks scanner is always on I'd search but these new channels will work like the current CFA ixx channels and be off one repeater and not part of the rmr network. I might already have them in the radio as I was told our current radios do not require a reflash it would just be nice to know what CH is for what area. We used to be 159 but soon to change.
madmarto

Post by madmarto »

My apologies, I thought you were talking about their move to the RMR not regional ICC channels (teach me to not read the topic correctly!)
According to the RRDS Channel Listing Ver 5.0 January 2016, it looks like new the DELWP assignment is channels 661 to 830 (Digital) and 831-999 (Analogue). My best suggestion is to put the digital frequencies in a conventional group and see what hits you get.
I've lost my pdf copy of the listing, so hopefully this extract helps :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.
alinco21

Post by alinco21 »

unzip and open in google earth.

current as of 13th June 2017

might help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scannerman

Post by scannerman »

Thanks for the reply looks like i have a long job of programming ahead of me
Bigredtruck

Post by Bigredtruck »

Hello world. It has started to happen. Some Central Victoria sites are transitioning this week. Mt Moliagul (from ch 149 to 737, Mt Ida (from ch 160 to 763) and Mt Alexander (from ch 161 to 768). Which site/location is ch 159 scannerman?
scannerman

Post by scannerman »

Mt Hickey Tallarook Ranges