ACT GRN talkgroups?

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for New South Wales, covering Sydney, Riverina, Blue Mountains, Shoalhaven etc
geodementia

ACT GRN talkgroups?

Post by geodementia »

There isn't an awful lot of info on TG usage in the ACT... Been scanning recently with my new TRX-2 on the way to and from work, and came across a couple of encrypted TGs that are not listed anywhere and fall outside the ranges known about.... Anyone have any idea about these?

- 12510 UNK ENCR.
- 42010 UNK ENCR.
- 44028 UNK ENCR.

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk
dags19

Re: ACT GRN talkgroups?

Post by dags19 »

I am going down to Canberra in July for a bit of sightseeing with family,must admit i have not been there for a good 25years,is it worth putting the scanner in is there much to listen too.
Thanks Dags
geodementia

Post by geodementia »

dags19 wrote:I am going down to Canberra in July for a bit of sightseeing with family,must admit i have not been there for a good 25years,is it worth putting the scanner in is there much to listen too.
Thanks Dags
I live out of Canberra and don't get much out my way other than Airband, RFS, SES and Ambos. There a few unencrypted TGs inbthe 4xxxx range in Canberra, ACT parks, Action busses and the parking enforcement to name a few. Still scanning on the commute to work.... my main interest is Airband though...

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk
dags19

Post by dags19 »

Thanks for that ,mite just take the scanner and c what i come up with in the spare time i have