NSW police xray liaison

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for New South Wales, covering Sydney, Riverina, Blue Mountains, Shoalhaven etc
lolbananalol2

NSW police xray liaison

Post by lolbananalol2 »

Hey

What frequency/TGID Is the Newcastle police Xray liaison channel on? Would be fun to listen to that sort of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peteramjet

Re: NSW police xray liaison

Post by peteramjet »

There is no such thing. All channels around Newcastle are digital encrypted.

The old 'channel X' (standalone liaison channel) hasn't exited for many years. The police liaison channel is currently linked to 'channel Q'.
lolbananalol2

Post by lolbananalol2 »

What frequency is that channel on then?
peteramjet wrote:There is no such thing. All channels around Newcastle are digital encrypted.

The old 'channel X' (standalone liaison channel) hasn't exited for many years. The police liaison channel is currently linked to 'channel Q'.
peteramjet

Post by peteramjet »

It's linked to GRN channel ESO10, TG 10019.

There were previously VHF frequencies linked in as well to the liaison channel for country cars without UHF sets, but I'm almost certain they have been removed (at least in Sydney). May need to scan the VHF range to see if they are still active, if they are they will be easy to find.
Newy1234

Post by Newy1234 »

peteramjet wrote:

There were previously VHF frequencies linked in as well to the liaison channel for country cars without UHF sets, but I'm almost certain they have been removed (at least in Sydney). May need to scan the VHF range to see if they are still active, if they are they will be easy to find.
Unfortunately they are all goooonnneee.