Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

ACT GRN talkgroups?

Communications scanning & radio related discussion for New South Wales, covering Sydney, Riverina, Blue Mountains, Shoalhaven etc

ACT GRN talkgroups?

Postby geodementia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 pm

There isn't an awful lot of info on TG usage in the ACT... Been scanning recently with my new TRX-2 on the way to and from work, and came across a couple of encrypted TGs that are not listed anywhere and fall outside the ranges known about.... Anyone have any idea about these?

- 12510 UNK ENCR.
- 42010 UNK ENCR.
- 44028 UNK ENCR.

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk
geodementia

Re: ACT GRN talkgroups?

Postby dags19 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:12 am

I am going down to Canberra in July for a bit of sightseeing with family,must admit i have not been there for a good 25years,is it worth putting the scanner in is there much to listen too.
Thanks Dags
dags19

Postby geodementia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:55 pm

dags19 wrote:I am going down to Canberra in July for a bit of sightseeing with family,must admit i have not been there for a good 25years,is it worth putting the scanner in is there much to listen too.
Thanks Dags
I live out of Canberra and don't get much out my way other than Airband, RFS, SES and Ambos. There a few unencrypted TGs inbthe 4xxxx range in Canberra, ACT parks, Action busses and the parking enforcement to name a few. Still scanning on the commute to work.... my main interest is Airband though...

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk
geodementia

Postby dags19 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:23 am

Thanks for that ,mite just take the scanner and c what i come up with in the spare time i have
dags19

Return to New South Wales