Hello to all from "Newby"

The place to get the latest website updates, to share your suggestions and to introduce yourself to the community
austarman

Post by austarman »

Hi,
Just introducing myself,new to this forum
I live in Victoria (dont hold that against me !) work for the Public Sector of Govt, Been a Amateur Operator for 23 yrs & enjoy scanning(9000 XLT) & CB Radio ,both UHF & 27Mhz.
Enjoy MotorSports (dragracing &Speedway) in Particular.
Cheers ,Goodluck to all
Regards
AUSTARMAN
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Welcome austarman, we seem to be getting alot of members from your way, look forward to your contributions sounds like you have a bit of experience under your belt ! :)
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Vkfour

Re: Hello to all from "Newby"

Post by Vkfour »

Hmmm, Victoria hey? Oh well I have relatives there so I won't hold that too much against you. Huh, just thinking of some of them and you have my sympathies!

I have been a Ham for about 37 years, but inactive for a long time. Some good stuff on this site. You're not a Collingwood supporter are you?

Great to see you here, welcome.
melbourneradio

Post by melbourneradio »

G'day auststarman ,

Welcome I'm in vic also. Radios and motor sport , yep well as an once cams official
For the arc and vrc rally's throughout the east side of vic , I have a wealth of info , the pie net , that is on 70mhz while rally of Melbourne is on you can hear it pretty much across the greater area of melb , in fact I have heard it down here on the peninsula , although this was using one of there radios and a tuned antenna mobile but still could hear it ,, want any other info shout out and il help where I can
John Remington
VK3 XRI
South Eastern Communications
Radios-Communications- Pagers
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Ea ... 183?ref=hl
http://www.secomms.com.au
sales@secomms.com.au