syd o7 uhf

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
shackwish1
Newly Registered Users

syd o7 uhf

Post by shackwish1 »

hi all im from uk this looks a good site .can you tell me if there are any links to syd 07 uhf repeater as I wish to listen live cheers all
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: syd o7 uhf

Post by Phantom »

I highly doubt it. These kinds of repeaters are not something people "really" want to listen into.
blacktown
Forum Manager

Post by blacktown »

There is currently no live link to Ch 7 at Baulkham Hills that I am aware of.
There use to be a link in the past on one website but it has been pulled down
michael
Administrator

Post by michael »

blacktown wrote:There is currently no live link to Ch 7 at Baulkham Hills that I am aware of
After reading the blog article on both CH 1 & CH 7 somewhere out there in the www, I am wondering whether the same group of people are using it from 10-15 years ago or if it's all settled since then.
blacktown
Forum Manager

Post by blacktown »

No, they have moved on

Both licences are now owned by the one person, who is committed to putting up decent equipment at a good high location
Ch 7 has been up and running at Baulkham Hills for the last 3 or 4 years
Ch 1 is off air at the moment. It is more problematic, as it had to move from its mega site at Hurstville and given the challenge of finding a suitable site/host + complying with ACMA rules as to distance from other repeaters, has yet to find a satisfactory home

JD of Channel 1 fame is now a VKer in Sydney, after a brief move to the NSW North Coast and later Queensland
Not sure what happen to Mary and co, but I think they have left CB behind