Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

syd o7 uhf

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant

syd o7 uhf

Postby shackwish1 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:07 pm

hi all im from uk this looks a good site .can you tell me if there are any links to syd 07 uhf repeater as I wish to listen live cheers all
shackwish1
Newly Registered Users

Re: syd o7 uhf

Postby Phantom » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:43 am

I highly doubt it. These kinds of repeaters are not something people "really" want to listen into.
Phantom
Forum Manager

Postby blacktown » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:27 pm

There is currently no live link to Ch 7 at Baulkham Hills that I am aware of.
There use to be a link in the past on one website but it has been pulled down
blacktown

Postby michael » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 pm

blacktown wrote:There is currently no live link to Ch 7 at Baulkham Hills that I am aware of

After reading the blog article on both CH 1 & CH 7 somewhere out there in the www, I am wondering whether the same group of people are using it from 10-15 years ago or if it's all settled since then.
michael
Administrator

Postby blacktown » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:32 pm

No, they have moved on

Both licences are now owned by the one person, who is committed to putting up decent equipment at a good high location
Ch 7 has been up and running at Baulkham Hills for the last 3 or 4 years
Ch 1 is off air at the moment. It is more problematic, as it had to move from its mega site at Hurstville and given the challenge of finding a suitable site/host + complying with ACMA rules as to distance from other repeaters, has yet to find a satisfactory home

JD of Channel 1 fame is now a VKer in Sydney, after a brief move to the NSW North Coast and later Queensland
Not sure what happen to Mary and co, but I think they have left CB behind
blacktown

Return to Member Introductions