hello pleased to meet members

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
conann9

hello pleased to meet members

Post by conann9 »

I just joined I am into scanning and uhf talking i live in country vic hope to learn more about my hobby as maybe help as well cheerio conann9
youngn
Forum Manager

Re: hello pleased to meet members

Post by youngn »

conann9 wrote:I just joined I am into scanning and uhf talking i live in country vic hope to learn more about my hobby as maybe help as well cheerio conann9
Cheers mate welcome to the forum! Do you have any favourite services you enjoy listening to while scanning?
"YOUNGN"
Phantom
Forum Manager

Post by Phantom »

Welcome to the forum
michael
Administrator

Post by michael »

conann9 wrote:I just joined I am into scanning and uhf talking i live in country vic hope to learn more about my hobby as maybe help as well cheerio conann9
Hey Conann9,

There's quite a few of us on here from VIC so any questions about frequencies or services just ask away. Luckily there is still some decent things left out in the country to listen to, they haven't taken away all the emergency services just yet!

Cheers
conann9

Post by conann9 »

Hi yes you right plenty to follow I have on bass scanner 2 conventinal I digital 396xlt all my other scanner easy not so with my latest one the uniden 396xlt all I need now is some digital frequensies for fire ambo police still ok I am in 3480 erea ant help be nice I love scanning done so for over 30 years,but digital makes harder cheerio
redstar

Post by redstar »

Welcome mate. I'm from country victoria myself., well 50% of the time anyway. I'm new myself and must say its a pretty good forum for us radio nuts.