Any Radio/stereo installers here? [Brisbane, S/S Coast]

Brag about your radio and scanner (home, mobile, work, handheld) installations here, post photos and give us the specifications of each device
Kevaclone

Any Radio/stereo installers here? [Brisbane, S/S Coast]

Post by Kevaclone »

I am about to do a major install in my BA ute
Amp and speakers upgrade including sub
+
a Kenwood TK880 and UBC-RH96(to connect to my 396, so will need to fit a mount for that))
as well as a couple of antennas on the rollbar(elevated feed types)
Going to run some Heliax "superflex" from the 880 to it's antenna and just some rg58 for the scanner
+
a permanent mounted 4.3 screen GPS on the dash(between the air vents and the guages on BA)

and possibly a mount(removable) for a 8.9inch screen laptop

I have almost all the gear ready to go
just need to buy two speakers and a sub box that will fit behind the seats

Looking for a professional looking installation so need someone with the equipment etc. to do it
rochedalescan
Founder

Re: Any Radio/stereo installers here? [Brisbane, S/S Coast]

Post by rochedalescan »

If you want to pay to get it proffesionally done see the guys at Strathfield in Moss Street, Slacks Creek.

They are good guys just let them know me (Shane) told you to come and see them and they will do you a good price :)
I got them to install my GME TX4400, Amp, Cabling and Sub I also brought a box and they did it for a really decent price and even kept the shop open late untill they finished the install.

They also sell audio gear including the boxes, cabling, speakers and if they don't have it autobarn next door will.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Kevaclone

Re: Any Radio/stereo installers here? [Brisbane, S/S Coast]

Post by Kevaclone »

Strathfield up here at Morayfield lost any work from me when they quoted $970 to install my own amp and sub and upgrade the 4 speakers...... apparently I needed $500 worth of other shit
yeah right. don't really feel like driving all the way down there either