pushing pager messages to your phone

If your into decoding transmissions, this is the place for you. Topics cover everything from pocsag, ermes, acars, flex & mobitex!!!
Taiter2018

pushing pager messages to your phone

Post by Taiter2018 »

has anyone ever looked at pushing pager messages to their phone? i know of bart but thats not public access
madmarto

Re: pushing pager messages to your phone

Post by madmarto »

I use PDW which sends an email to the pushover app. Make sure you filter PDW otherwise you'll get 000's of notifications!
There's some good tutorials online if you go that way

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.
shawno

Post by shawno »

been using pushover for ages its great what ever is in your filters will go through to your pushover iw was a head spin to get it going but worth it
Boort8720

Post by Boort8720 »

I am also on the pushover band wagon and I reckon it is great. I have Gmail filters in place to determine whether the message is an emergency or not (@@ or Hb/QD), then two pushover addresses - One for emergency messages and one for non emergency and administrative. Gmail then forwards the message to the relevant address. If you want some more detailed instructions feel free to PM me and I can help you

Cheers
IMG_5075.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mitch Baker - VK3GLV

Uniden UBCD396XT, BCT15X, UBCD996T, UBCD436-PT, Tait TM9100, Simoco SRM9000 (VHF + UHF DMAP), Icom IC-2730a, Codan 9323 (Codan 9030 Autotune Antenna), Retevis RT52