Need a discriminator tap? This will help! (shameless plug)

If your into decoding transmissions, this is the place for you. Topics cover everything from pocsag, ermes, acars, flex & mobitex!!!
wesky

Need a discriminator tap? This will help! (shameless plug)

Post by wesky »

G'day Guys,

Just giving you all a heads up, especially for those that aren't in the loop / aware - like I was.

For those wanting to decode pager messages, you probably have heard of a discriminator tap, looked at how to do one and then had kittens - just like me!

WELL, there is a way you can get a quality tap put in by someone who is reliable, quick and definitely in 'the know' of these things.

Check out Dave @ www.scannerantennasplitter.com & on scannerantennasplitter at westnet com au.

Just a shameless plug, as up until very recently, I had no idea that there were guys out there that offered these types services - and frankly, I'm no minority and I'm sure there are others out there wanting this sort of service. This hobby appears to lack advertisement, especially for rookies such as myself – so just hoping to give it all a little nudge along.

If you have any questions about my experience, you know how / where to contact me.

Cheers,

Steve.

PS: apologies if I have put this in the wrong spot.
Scannersplitterguy

Re: Need a discriminator tap? This will help! (shameless plu

Post by Scannersplitterguy »

Thanks, Steve.
It's been a pleasure modifying your radio.

:-)
http://www.scannerantennasplitter.com
http://www.acdcmanuals.com
AOR AR8200MK3, Icom IC-R75, UBC370CRS, UH7750NB, SR162 VHF AIS, SDR USB Dongle, Anytone AT-6666, Pearce Simpson Super Cheetah 27 MHz AM/SSB, QJE QJ-PS30II 30A PSU, Diamond DJ-130 Discone, Shockwave 5/8 27MHz, DIY HF longwire
cjl_72

Re: Need a discriminator tap? This will help! (shameless plu

Post by cjl_72 »

Scannersplitterguy wrote:Thanks, Steve.
It's been a pleasure modifying your radio.

:-)
Dave re-did mine and has helped me with my dumb newbie questions and cannot thank him enough or even begin to express how much his input has helped to get me up and running. Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk